Alexandria customsThe company has implemented the work of the customs of Alexandria in three buildings, as follows:
- Engineering building next to door 10: The work of Alexandria port logo topped by a cornice with decorative motifs 80 cm width, and lined with columns of stone with aranis, and cornices on the top of the building includes the building’s cab.
- Alaasher building next to door 10: Tjalid and Cornices duplicated in each floor.
- Customs Clearance building next to door 10:
- Islamic Decorative work:
- Below windows.
- In the form of circles above the windows.
- In the form of boxes above the windows.
- Cornices for the building domes and Chembraly for windows and doors and cornices for each floor.
- Works has been done by the GRC material which is a concrete fiber glass.