Smouha First Towerin front of Alexandria International Hospital
The company has implemented the work of “Smouha First Tower” as follows:
- Cornice with 1.60 meters width unique Romanic decoration.
- Bramq rise 75 cm high including the Cobsta for balconies and on both sides of the Bramq there are Banohat in different sizes.
- Cornice below the Bramq and the Banohat with 9 cm width.
- Cloister with Banohat on both sides and below the Cloister and the Banohat there is a Cornice with 9 cm width.
- Banoha rise 1 meter high and 1.40 meters width, with a vase of leaves.
- Cornice with 30 cm width and 22 cm return for the roof parapet.
- Works has been done by the GRC material which is a concrete fiber glass.